Sunday, July 19, 2009

Trip to Utah with Lori

Lori was heading to Utah a random weekend and needed a car buddy. I made arrangements to go with her. We had some good times laughing the whole way and being silly from smelling the cows reminding us of Paul. Ha Ha! (I won't embarrass him.) Lori also can't sit still hence the funny pose she really did drive like that for a few seconds a bit scary but also entertaining. We also saw a fire on the side of the road.


Grandpa made breakfast every morning I was there. I love eating at CHOPS. You get anything from waffles to fluzies (smoothies) to eggs and of course homemade bread. I love it. I spent a lot of fun times with Grandpa that weekend just me and him. I even mowed the lawn for him.

I was able to go to Uncle John and Aunt Karen's house for Alisa's birthday party. I also got to meet baby Jackson for the first time. Nicolas was pretty funny with the cupcakes he just wanted to eat the frosting and put them back on the tray.




I met up with a friend who took me for a drive around Bridal Veil falls and to the top of Squaw Peak. It was beautiful up there. While we were up there my friend saw this family being picture perfect cute and he had to take his picture. Pretty funny.




1 comment:

Lori said...

just found your blog. i was NOT a scary driver. not even for a second!