Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beetles in Las Vegas

I found this thing in the stairwell at work yesterday. So digusting! I had Kasey and Kris come take care of it. Kasey put the big guy in a cup and then took him out front after scarying Sylvia and I with it. Then he puts the beetle down outsides and I am trying to take pictures of the thing. Then Kasey says "you have to show how big it is do you have a quarter or anything?" I had my chapstick (like always) and so I put my chapstick next to the beetle to show it's size. Then next day Kasey brings the thing in my office like it's fake or something. Oh no! It is very real! Real dead, that is. I pretty sure he got fried in the sun. So Kasey attempts to eat the thing. So gross!




2 comments:

Staci said...

Yeah, what in the world IS that?

Kelly said...

SICK!! That is pretty gross... I think I would freak out and not be able to take the pictures! What if you found that in your house??