Sunday, July 19, 2009

Memorial Day weekend in So Cal

Jess and I had an interesting time getting around using the GPS that kept dying on us. So we switched to using the iphone and that took us to the church in Newport not the temple in Newport which is where we were trying to go. It made for some pretty good laughs. Once we finally made it to the temple we walked around the grounds and took some pictures. We even saw bunnies on the grounds. It was cute.





I love going to the beach to listen to the crashing water, feel the sand on my toes, and enjoy the peace of it all. So relaxing that all I want to do is take pictures. Jess and I hung out for a bit before we met up with Danielle and Kenny and their families and played some volleyball.





Catching some waves with the boogie board and some waves without the boogie board. I love being in the water. I don't care how cold it is.



The Valentine's side of the family love good ribs. My uncle makes some good ribs and we love chowing down on them. Of course you must have floss afterwards we have all learned and I am always prepared now. We love stuffing our faces and making a mess. I had talked up the ribs so much that Jess told my Uncle that they better be as good because of how much I talked about them. Well they were and she said so herself.


3 comments:

Staci said...

You sure get around! How fun.

Stacie S-H said...

what a fun trip! I love the beach. Sorry your GPS kept dying :(

Kelly said...

a year and a half later... don't you think its time to update? I need to cyber-stalk my twin! :)